- Guest Speaker: Law Society Council Member & MD of DigitalLawUK, Peter Wright
- What: A seminar which covers (i) defining cyber security threats & risks, (ii) examples of relevant cyber security breaches, (iii) an in-depth look at cyber security regulatory requirements and outcomes that law firms can implement using the existing regulatory framework; and (iv) a detailed overview of the General Data Protection Regulation.
- When: 11.00am - 1.15pm on Thursday 17 August 2017 (the seminar will finish at approximately 12.30pm and a light lunch will then be provided)
- Where: Greenwoods Solicitors LLP, Monkstone House, City Road, Peterborough, PE1 1JE (parking available at the Market Car Park opposite)
- Cost: There will be no cost for this event as PADLS will be subsiding the lunch
You are welcome and encouraged to invite your IT teams and compliance officers to attend.
If you would like to attend, please email Kirstie Sowter (email@example.com) or Stephanie Wilcox (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 3 August 2017 and confirm any dietary requirements. Places are limited, so please book fast to avoid disappointment and keep us up to date if you are no longer able to attend.